Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recreating Pinterest Outfits #1

One of my favorite websites is Pinterest, you find the coolest things and the cutest clothes on there. I love looking at outfits and recreating them. I am going to start a series were I recreate at least one Pinterest outfit a month. My very first recreated outfit is very cute, but when I found out the price it wasn't....

My recreation was a little bit different because I don't have a green leopard scarf but I do have a coral one. I think the coral scarf and green pants go great together! Also the scarf has brown in it so I went with a brown basic tee. Shirt- Goodwill Brand- Nassu, Price .50 cents Scarf- Local Boutique, Price $10.00 Pants-Gap, Price $25.00 Boots- J.Crew, Price $100.00 (Originally $350.00) Have a Blessed day!
Annika





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will be in touch with you shortly.