Saturday, February 23, 2013

How to Thrift Shop

Many of y'all have been wanting me to show you 'How to Thrift Shop'. When I first started Thrift Shopping I thought it was so gross. But I soon realized why am I paying $55.00 for an Ann Taylor cardigan when I get the same one for $5. Once you get into Thrift Shopping it will become an addiction! My first tip I have is don't go into a Thrift Store looking for something but instead have the mindset that I will find something. My second tip is go through every single rack of clothing/shoes etc. don't just 'window shop'. Say you see a cute shirt but don't bother to look at it. It could've been a very top of the line shirt. My last tip is always always always look at the brand. Whether it be a target brand or a high fashion brand name always look. I personally don't care what brand my clothes are but I always look because you never know. Have a great Thrift Shopping day!
Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will be in touch with you shortly.