Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Finds #2

Friday Finds #2 is now under way...Is it just me or did that sound like a plane pilot? Let's get down to business everybody....
 
 
When I saw these shorts in Clothes Mentor I knew I had to have them. The damask print is so beautiful. These shorts are very versatile.  You could dress these shorts up or down. If you wanted to dress down the shorts you could go with the classic denim shirt and sandals.  To dress them up get a white top, statement necklace and some heels.
 
Brand- Gap (Clothes Mentor Consignment) Price $12.99
 
 
Stripes and Bows are two of my favorite things. The color of this shirt is the perfect summer color. Wearing white shorts with this shirt would really bring out the blush color and your summer tan.
 
Brand- Abelle Boutique (http://www.abelleboutique.com/Home.aspx) Price $21.20 (They were having a 20% off sale.)
 
 
 
Tory Burch is one of my favorite designers. When I found these shoes in ETC. Consignment store I went crazy. I was so excited because a couple days before I was thinking about buying a pair. I am so glad I didn't!
 
Brand- Tory Burch (ETC. Consignment) Price $46.00 (regularly $225.00)
 
 
Have a great day!
Annika


4 comments:

Thank you for your comment. I will be in touch with you shortly.