Thursday, March 7, 2013

Favorite Blogs of February

I take great interest in reading other fashion blogs. They are truly fun to read and can provide wonderful style tips if you pick the right ones. 

 I remember being on Pinterest one day and seeing the most cutest outfit ever. I immediately checked out the blog. After getting hooked, I began reading every single post. The reason I enjoy reading this blog is she shops for the best deals and is able to put together an awesome outfit for a reasonable price!
http://www.jseverydayfashion.com/
 
 I also found another blog on Pinterest that caught my attention. On this blog you will find tons of 'Outfit Posts' (hints the name "Outfit Posts").  It is definitely a blog you should check out. She has an adorable pair of  green Hunter Rain Boots that I just adore.  I am sure you guys remember my recent post on Hunter Rain Boots. ( http://styleforlessbyannika.blogspot.com/2013/02/hunter-rain-boots.html#links)
 
The last blog I have enjoyed reading this month is really an eye catcher. I absolutely adore her sense of style. Her Spring style is perfection.  The way she paired an ombre skirt with a top, heels and a statement necklace gave me inspiration for some future outfits.  If you haven't seen her blog yet you're missing out. 
 
 
I would like to send out a special thank you to my favorite February style bloggers.  I appreciate you letting me mention your blog in this post.  Every little style tip helps in making the perfect outfit.  Thanks ladies!! 
 
 
 
Have a blessed day!
Annika

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! That was so sweet of you! Glad you enjoy the blog. :)

    -MK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will be in touch with you shortly.